♦ Final Fantasy IX (PS1 Classic)
♦ Tales of Monkey Island: Ch 1 Trial
♦ NCAA Football 11 Demo
♦ Sony E3 Press Conference Videos
List of full content after the break.
-Official Release Date from the Press Release states June 29th WorldWide.
Okay so here are the details on PlayStation Network Plus. I Know Some of you seemed a little confused so i hope this break down of things helps out.
PlayStation Network itself will not change, while Plus users can upgrade for $50 a year or $18 for three months. For now your first three months are free.
PSN + will feature:
- - Early demos and Select Beta access
- - Auto Downloads
- - Access to premium themes and other downloadables
- - PSN + will be available next month.
- - Will include Qore for free
- - You only own content during the subscription
- - PSN will remain free, PSN + is an optional subscription
- - Discounts on games & Access to Premium Content on the PSN Store
- 1 Year for $49.99 and 3 months for $7.99
IN- Depth Detailing After the Break!
This is the reveal trailer for the upcoming Need for Speed Hot Pursuit game that is being developed by Criterion games. This game is set to release on November 16th.
For some time now, we have heard that Criterion Games was developing the next Need for Speed game but didn’t get much details on what it would be. Today, Criterion Games announced on stage at the EA Press Conference that they have been working on a game called Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, they are planning on bringing the series back to it’s roots with expensive fast cars and cool cop chases, you can be a cop or criminal in the game and it is filled with multiplayer and a single-player story. EA showed some multiplayer where the guy driving the cop car had to take down the guy driving the criminals car in a nice looking game. That’s pretty much all that was seen today for this game but Criterion promised that more details would come. The official release date for this game is November 16th for the PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360.
Here we go, Mortal Kombat is finally making its return. Here is the debut trailer (presumably E3′s). Although there’s really no information here at least its some gameplay.
Today Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announces Mortal Kombat and unleashes the first Mortal Kombat trailer which showcases the return of 2D gameplay, intense fatalities and legendary warriors.
I think its a cool trailer, any big fans out there? Lets here what you have to say in the comments!
So it’s official! Sony has now announced their 5th blockbuster title before E3. This one will be the next installment of the MotorStorm Franchise. It has been named MotorStorm Apocalypse and this time the game will be heading to a new location “in the city!”
Heres Some notable features:
- Sixteen player online multiplayer.
- Four player split-screen.
- Combinations of the two. Play with three friends in the living room against 12 more online.
- Massive vehicle customisation. Change vinyls, vehicle parts, vehicle shapes and more. Upload them to the community site and share them with others. They automatically work on all vehicle types, and include your PSN ID.
- Vehicle perks. Modify your handling, boosting and offensive abilities as you unlock new perks.
- A wealth of rankings to progess through online with associated rewards and recognition.
- Stacks of online rewards to earn and persistent progress giving the most determined and successful racers the status and recognition they deserve.
- Persistent matchmaking. Keep your party together throughout your gaming session.
- A Game Mode Creator. From a completely blank canvas you can design your own game rules and victory conditions, play them online, and incorporate them into tournaments.
Screenshots and LOADS of detials after the break!
LittleBigPlanet Heavy Rain Costumes
FirstPlay Episode 010
Football Dynamic Themes for Countries
Full list of content after the break.
Creative Director Jens Anderson sheds some light on the possibility of cross platform play between PS3 & PC in the Upcoming Sony Online MMO, DC Universe Online. This was always a talked about feature of the game, and has been of many upcoming SOE MMO games due for release on PC and PS3; Including: DCUO, Free Realms, The Agency, and a Possible Star Wars MMO.
While we know the technology is possible and it can be done, developers and publishers have always said it comes more down to various rights, terms of agreement, and other technicalities.
“Technically its totally possible”. Jens actually admits that their devs are currently playing the MMO between PS3 and PC on the same servers, without any mouse, keyboard, or controller advantages.
♦ FirstPlay – Episode 009
♦ Green Day: Rock Band Demo
♦ Toy Story 2 PS1 Classic
♦ LittleBigPlanet ModNation Racers TAG Costume
List of full content after the break.
The Uncharted 2 Multiplayer has been getting constant DLC and trophies but now they got something else in store, they will be starting something every weekend called “The Lab” playlist. This is where they will they will be tweaking settings for existing multiplayer games and letting you be able to play it. For example, this weekend they will be making a 2 vs. 2 team deathmatch mode and other variations of “Lab Playlists” every other weekend.
This weekend from Friday, May 28, 10:00 AM PDT to Tuesday, June 1, 10:00 AM PDT the 2 vs. 2 team deathmatch will be going on and on Tuesday this will be taken out until a new lab playlist is made on the weekend of June 12th. The 2 vs. 2 Team Deathmatch will require you to “You’ve got 15 minutes to rack up 25 kills, or more than the other team, to prove your small-team superiority.”
Naughty Dog also wanted to remind you that the double cash weekend will be taking place this weekend and if you haven’t seen the PlayStation Store Update earlier this week there are a few Uncharted 2 Premium Avatars for both North America and Europe.