IGN has made a list of every “confirmed” game to show up at the E3 expo this year (June 2nd – June 4th). If you see a game that isn’t on the list, don’t worry, E3 is usually big on surprises!
Beginning on April 5, expect these titles:
- God of War” Chains of Olympus
- Medal of Honor Heroes 2
- Mortal Kombat: Unchained
- SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Tactical Strike
- Sonic Rivals 2
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The Yellow Avenger
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas (Ubisoft)
- SOCOM Confrontation full game (£19.99)
- PowerUp Forever full game (£6.29)
- Silent Hill PS1 game (£3.99)
- Call of Duty World At War map pack 1 (£7.99)
- FIFA 09 Ultimate Team pack (free)
- Midnight Club Los Angeles South Central map pack (free)
- Midnight Club Los Angeles South Central premium upgrade (£7.99)
- LittleBigPlanet Killzone 2 costume kit (£2.39)
- High Velocity Bowling “Jill’s Totally Straight” pack (free)
- Street Fighter IV Shadaloo pack (£3.19)
- Rock Band DLC (continued)
- Guitar Hero World Tour DLC (continued)
TedTheDog stated in the forums today, things that are coming to Home in the Future.
Whats coming soon
Street Fighter IV
The unlockable items are already available in Home and are rewarded for winning online matches in the game.
Purchasable outfits will be available within a few weeks.
A slightly updated Home Square will arrive in early March, possibly as early as the 5th.
Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune Space
This is currently being worked on and we hope to release this for you within a few weeks
SOCOM: CONFRONTATION Space
This Space is also nearly ready but a specific date for its release is not yet available, but we are expecting it within a few weeks.
Siren: Blood Curse & Resident Evil 5, Warhawk
Content for all of these have arrived here and are being prepared for SCEE’s audience now. We will bring you more information on these as it becomes available.
Many titles are preparing support for Game Launching but this often requires a patch to their title. It is not our intention to be announcing new releases and patches to other titles here in the Home community but hope to bring you news in the coming weeks.
Music within Home
Playing your own music to others within Home is an extremely complex licensing issue that will take time to solve, if it is at all possible.
In the meantime we are investigating various ways of allowing you to play your own music to yourself. We are also talking to other 3rd parties about making their music available to you in various ways.
DLB-Network Games of 2008
Panel: DLB, MikeDemo1, SilverK9, US_Army, and Hoodnerd
After the jump you will see the awards that where pick from the DLB-Network panel. Coming next week we will release the behind the scenes audio file so you guys can here who pick what and why, what games almost won but but where out ruled by others and a lot more.
This was one of the most hated discussions in DLB-Network history. Once again that will be coming next week.
Just got a press release from Sony. All about Home. It’s pretty matter-of-fact. Basically says that, after months of promise followed by months of delay, Sony’s Home service for the PS3 now has a “release date”.
And that date is December 11.
Early sales on Media Molecule’s LittleBigPlanetdidn’t quite set the world on fire. The game moved a solid if unspectacular 215,000 copiesin the United States during its debut month of October — just four days, really — and69,000 units during its first two weeks of availability in Japan.
- Wii – 803k
- DS – 491k
- Xbox 360 – 371k
- PSP – 193k
- PS3 – 190k
- PS2 – 136k
- Fable II – Xbox 360 – Microsoft – 790K
- Wii Fit w/ balance board – Wii – Nintendo – 487K
- Fallout 3 – Xbox 360 – Bethesda – 375K
- Mario Kart w/ wheel – Wii – Nintendo – 290K
- Wii Play w/ remote – Wii – Nintendo – 282K
- Saints Row 2 – Xbox 360 – THQ – 270K
- SOCOM: U.S. Navy Seals Confrontation – PS3 – Sony – 231K
- LittleBigPlanet – PS3 – Sony – 215K
- NBA 2K9 – Xbox 360 – Take-Two – 202K
- Dead Space – Xbox 360 – EA – 193K
Only at the VGAs will you will get a glimpse into the future of gaming with world premieres of 10 new titles. Every Wednesday leading to the show Spike will go live with amazing premieres debuting at the VGA.
More After the jump
Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One ($14.99)
The first installment in the RPG-adventure game series based on the web comic Penny Arcade. Create your character in the classic comic style, and join Gabe and Tycho in the alternate 1920s universe of New Arcadia, where you’ll combat savage enemies, solve mysteries, meet bizarre new characters, and discover their distinctive adult humor for a 100% authentic Penny Arcade experience!
ESRB Rated M
File size: 215 MB
Prince of Persia Classic ($9.99)
The original action adventure game comes to the PlayStation Network! Rescue the Princess from the clutches of the evil Jaffar in a redux of the original 1989 action-adventure that redefined the platform genre. All set for the HD-era, this enhanced and updated version features new character designs, animations, visuals, and lighting effects, all brought to you in glorious 1080p!
ESRB Rated T
File size: 117 MB
Add-on Game Content
BUZZ! Quiz TV Horror Pack ($5.99)
Scare away any challengers to your trivia crown with horror movie questions. This BUZZ! Quiz TV quiz pack features over 500 new questions about horror movies to play in any of your favorite BUZZ! Quiz TV game modes. Download this quiz pack today and turn your party into the ultimate trivia showdown. Challenge your friends and family with new questions and “Show ‘em Your Trivia!”
File size: 176 MB