Over the last couple of days I have been working on putting this list together of all the info you need to know about COD: Black Ops II, from Perks all the way down to the Scorestreaks and Perks list. The game releases to the world on 11/13/12 in North Americaso to get you prepared go ahead and take a look at the list after the break. Assault rifle:
- Type 25
- Sig 556
- Seiga 12
- Mk 48
- Chicom QCB
- Skorpion EVO 3
- Reflex Scope
- Target Finder — Sight which highlights enemies when they enter the field-of-view
- Hybrid Optic
- Fast Mag
- Adjustable Stock
- Grenade Scanner
- Millimeter Scanner
- Grenade Launcher
- Select Fire
- Extended Clip
- Extended Clip
- Fast Mag
- Dual Wield
- Laser Sight
Perks:Tier 1 perks
- Flag Jacket - Take less explosive damage
- Ghost - Undetectable by enemy UAVs while moving
- Blind Eye - Undetectable by enemy AI-controlled scorestreaks
- Lightweight - Move faster, take no fall damage
- Hardline - Receive bonus score points
Tier 2 perks
- Scavenger - Replenish ammunition and grenades from fallen enemies
- Hard-wired - Immune to Counter-UAVs and EMPs
- Toughness - Reduces the amount of flinching when shot
- Cold Blooded - Undetectable by targeting systems such as Dual Band, Target Finder, Sensor Grenades and Player-controlled Scorestreaks
- Fast hands - Swap grenades faster, use grenades and equipment faster and safely throw back frag grenades
Tier 3 perks
- Engineer - Show enemy equipment in the world, delay explosives, re-roll and booby trap enemy care packages
- Extreme Conditioning - sprint longer
- Dead Silence - Quieter movement
- Awareness - Enemy movements are louder
- Dexterity - Climb ladders and mantle over object faster. Recover from melee faster, and aim faster after sprinting
- Tactical Mask - Reduces the effect of stun grenades, slash and shock charges
- Primary Gunfighter - Allows a 3rd attachment for your primary weapon
- Secondary Gunfighter - Allows a 2nd attachment for your secondary weapon
- Overkill - Carry a primary weapon in place of your secondary
- Danger Close - Carry a second lethal
- Tactician - Carry a tactical in place of your lethal
- Perk 1-3 Greed - Carry 1 extra perk from tier 1-2-3 (3x)
- RCC — 325 points — A remote-controlled car packed with explosives.
- UAV — 375 points — Shows enemies on the mini-map.
- Hunter Killer — 400 points — Airborne drone that seeks out and destroys a nearby target.
- Care Package — 450 points — Air drop a random Scorestreak.
- Counter-UAV — 475 points — Temporarily disables enemy radar.
- Guardian — 500 points — Projects microwave field which stuns and impairs enemies.
- Hellstorm Missile — 525 points — An air-to-surface missile which can be scattered into a cluster bomb while falling.
- Lightning Strike — 550 points — Launch a coordinated lightning strike on three locations.
- Death Machine — 600 points — Your own personal handheld mini-gun.
- Sentry Gun — 650 points — An automatic sentry gun which can be remote-controlled.
- War Machine — 700 points — Grenade launcher with rapid, semi-automatic firing.
- Dragonfire — 725 points — Remote-controlled quad-rotor with lightweight machine gun.
- AGR — 800 points — Air drop an autonomous ground robot that searches for and destroys enemies and can be remote controlled.
- Stealth Chopper — 850 points — Call in a stealth helicopter which does not appear on the enemy’s mini-map.
- Orbital VSAT — 900 points — Shows both enemy position and direction on the mini-map, cannot be shot down.
- Escort Drone — 1000 points — Get personal air support from an escort drone.
- Warthog — 1025 points — Jet aircraft that provides close air support with several strafe runs.
- EMP Systems — 1050 points — Temporarily disables enemy electronics.
- Lodestar — 1150 points — Lase missile targets remotely from the Lodestar.
- VTOL Warship — 1200 points — Be the gunner of a powerful VTOL Warship.
- Canine Unit — 1275 points — Attack dogs that hunt down the enemy.
- Swarm — 1400 points — Call in a swarm of lethal Hunter Killer drones that search and destroy enemies.
Developer’s Commentary (Multiplayer Reveal Trailer):
Behind the Scenes:
All retail copy variations of Call of Duty: Black Ops II:
Black Ops II Trophies/Achievements
No Man Left Behind
Rescue Woods – 20G/
Investigate the jungle facility – 20G/
Gather intel on Raul Menendez from Mullah Rahmaan – 20G/
Driven by Rage
Take down Menendez and his operation – 20G/
Gather information on Raul Menendez’ suspected terrorist plot – 20G/
What Happens in Colossus…
Find the Karma weapon – 20G/
Capture Manuel Noriega and bring him to justice – 20G/
Capture Menendez – 20G/
Interrogate Menendez – 20G/
Late for the Prom
Escort the president to the secure location in downtown LA – 20G/
Death from Above
Stop Menendez once and for all – 50G/
Complete “Pyrrhic Victory”, “Old Wounds”, “Time and Fate” and “Suffer With Me” in Veteran – 50G/
Complete all future levels in Veteran – 50G/
Complete all challenges in Black Ops 2 – 50G/
Complete all challenges in a level – 10G/
Just Gettin’ Started
Complete 1 challenge in any level – 10G/
Successfully neutralize the SDC freighter at Keppel Terminam – 15G/
Successfully escort the VIPs to safety – 15G/
Successfully defend FOB Spectre from incursion – 15G/
Black Ops 2 Master
Complete the campaign on Hardened or Veteran difficulty – 15G/
Art of War
Successfully assassinate SDC Chariman Tian Zhao – 25G/
Successfully rescue HVI – 15G/
There are two futures – 10G/
Hey Good Looking
Plastic surgery avoided – 10G/
A duel between rivals – 15G/
Listen and think before you shoot – 15G/
Reinforcements on the way – 10G/
Dead or Alive
Jailor or executioner – 15G/
Only one can survive – 15G/
Crack the celerium worm – 20G/
Collect all intel – 20G/
Back in Time
Use a future weapon in the past – 10G/
Man of the People
Stop the brutality inflicted by the PDF – 15G/
Complete a level with customized loadout – 10G/
Minimum score of 10k in every mission – 15G/
Welcome to the Club
Reach Sergeant (Level 10) in multiplayer Public match – 10G/
Welcome to the Penthouse
Prestige once in multiplayer Public match – 50G/
Win 5 multiplayer League Play games after being placed in a division – 20G/
Win 10 multiplayer games while playing in Combat Training playlists – 10G/
Win 10 multiplayer games while playing in Party Games playlists – 10G/
Tower of Babble
In TranZit, obey the voices – 75G/
Don’t Fire Until You See
In TranZit, have all doors opened without being set on fire – 30G/
The Lights Of Their Eyes
In Green Run, pacify at least 10 zombies with 1 EMP – 5G/
Undead Man’s Party Bus
In TranZit, complete all additions to the bus in 1 game – 15G/
Dance On My Grave
In Green Run, acquire your tombstone – 5G/
Standard Equipment May Vary
In TranZit, acquire 4 different eqippable items in 1 game – 25G/
You Have No Power Over Me
You have no power over me – 15G/
I Don’t Think They Exist
In TranZit, kill one of the denizens of the forest while it is latched onto you – 10G/
In TranZit, use an alternative mode of transport – 10G/
In TranZit, buy 2 different perks before turning on the power – 10G/