SCEA recently announced all of the launch titles that will be releasing for the PlayStation Vita in February, it is a very powerful list of 25 games, arguably one of the best set of launch titles for a PlayStation console in quite a while. The Vita will also come with some vouchers and play cards to play a few augmented reality games too. The titles are below, read more to access the full list.
SCEA Launch Day Titles
- Escape Plan (PSN Only)
- Hot Shots Gold: World Invitational
- Hustle Kings (PSn Only)
- Little Deviants
- ModNation Racers: Road Trip
- Super StarDust Delta (PSN only)
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss
- wipEout 2048
SCEA Launch Window Titles
- Gravity Rush
- MLB 12 The Show
- Reality Fighters
- Unit 13
Third Party Publisher Titles
- Army Corps of Hell – Square Enix, Inc.
- Asphalt Injection – Ubisoft, Inc.
- BEN10 GALACTIC RACING – D3 Publisher of America
- Blazblue: Continuum Shift EXTEND – Aksys Games Localization, Inc.
- Dungeon Hunter Alliance – Ubisoft, Inc.
- Dynasty Warriors Next – Tecmo Koei America Corporation
- F1 2011 – Codemasters
- EA SPORTS FIFA Soccer – Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Lumines Electronic Symphony – Ubisoft, Inc.
- Michael Jackson The Experience – Ubisoft, Inc.
- Plants vs Zombies (PSN Only) – Sony Online Entertainment LLC
- Rayman Origins – Ubisoft, Inc.
- Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen – Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Touch My Katamari – Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 – Capcom Entertainment, Inc.
- Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition – Sega of America
Third Party Launch Window Titles
- LEGo Harry Potter: years 5-7 – Warner Bros. Interactive Ent. Inc.
- Disgaea 3: Absense of Detention – NIS America, Inc.
- NINJA GAIDEN ∑ PLUS – Tecmo Koei America Corporation
- Ridge Racer – Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Silent Hill Book of Memories – Konami Digital Ent. America, Inc.
- Supremacy MMA: Unrestricted – 505 Games.