Crysis 2: First Full Reveal Trailer and New Images

Here’s more of Crysis 2 revealed in trailer form. This game most definably has my attention. I still say its looking like a great graphical game, and even though this is in-game footage, i would really like to see actual “gameplay” footage. Thoughts?

bball230

DLB-Network Editor.

Comments
  1. projectx126

4 / 9 / 2010 8:50 am

that dont even look = to killzon2 2 me

2. projectx126

4 / 9 / 2010 9:10 am

ok im wrong i didnt c the end wow

3. Christendom

4 / 9 / 2010 9:18 am

I ready to play some Crysis :)

4. 4 / 9 / 2010 12:14 pm

Crysis on PS3 should be pretty fun. Now people who don’t have several thousand dollars to spend on a high-end gaming PC can enjoy this popular franchise, known for its superb visuals. I’m glad someone has finally taken a different approach to a multi-platform release: They’re giving each platform the best possible experience they can, unlike most companies who forego developing the PS3 version to its limit by just giving us a sub-par 360 port. Thank you, EA and Crytek.

Well-Loved // Like or Dislike: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 0

5. iStartedtheFlameWar

4 / 9 / 2010 3:04 pm

Are these screenshots the ps3 version

6. Daemlord

4 / 10 / 2010 4:31 am

I am not that impressed. I thought it would be like more than Killzone 2 or God Of War 3 Graphics. The soldiers in the Heli looks quite cartoony to me. Unlike God Of War 3 where they let you see kratos’ facial pores and wrinkles then zooms back to whole frame of the battlefield. Again, what Crysis 2 devs. are doing is another overhyping ala Peter Molenuex’s Fable games.

7. Daemlord

4 / 10 / 2010 4:35 am

“Set a Graphical Benchmark for PS3″ my ass!!! More like generic FPS with master cheif suits. Shooting aliens and shit. Give us something new. Like let us shoot some damn fairies or rabbit weasels. Anything new will do.

8. Daemlord

4 / 10 / 2010 4:38 am

Okay. I want a FPS that let’s you shoot gamestop, microsoft, activision and ea execs. Even blasting Jack Tretton’s head will entertain me. That will be epic and original as well.

9. baller

4 / 10 / 2010 6:31 am

@Daemlord: fuck u
    @iStartedtheFlameWar: fuck u
    @blumatt: and fuck u too

all of u faggots only care about graphics, graphics should be the last thing on your mind, they need to focus on multiplayer, controls, story, co-op etc, not stupid shit like graphics, thats the thing wrong with ps3 fanboys they always scream graphics but when a game with beast graphics comes out, they all hide because the controls were “easy” enough, then comes the game that is suppose to sell PS3 systems and it only breaks 1 mill in week 1, seriously?
    fuck ps3 fanboys they a plague to the gaming community
    ps3 owners on the other hand are a different story, because well hey i’m one my self

• 4 / 10 / 2010 11:31 am

So I guess caring about sales is better than caring about graphics? Neither one is really all that important as long as we’re enjoying the game. There’s nothing wrong with caring about graphics, as they are a huge part of the overall presentation, along with gameplay and sound effects. For $60, I have all the rights in the world to care about graphics if I want to. That’s quite a bit of money, man.

10. baller

4 / 10 / 2010 8:50 pm

@blumatt: sales are what games power houses, and since when do people go out and buy bad games on purpose? “dude im gonna go get the worse game with the worse reviews, totally!!”
    no it goes like woah gamespot gave uncharted 2 9.5 im gonna get it !!

11. iStartedtheFlameWar

4 / 11 / 2010 7:40 am

@baller:
    eat a dick motherfucker

12. Lordifan370

4 / 11 / 2010 11:46 am

Well I’m looking forwards to Nomad’s & Prophet’s Stories but the new Aliens look evil as hell. Last time they were all about endothermic conditions and look at them now, these look like they are of a completely different faction of the same race.

13. kaijui the Kill Joy

4 / 12 / 2010 1:49 pm

@blumatt: MMMMMM blumatt, thats some good arse licking you gave @baller: after he just dissed you

@iStartedtheFlameWar: nice comeback *fucking claps* you deserve a fucking medal you nugget

and @baller: does have a good point, graphics are only for little geeks who have 42″ HD 3D TV’s and 50. surround sound and shit, YOU DONT NEED IT!