A few more tweaks to the game that little game MW2 will be comming to the PC today and the consoles soon as its in the testing stage. If you are one of those people who are emotionally hurt by the small little glitches and lack of fine tunning i hope this update helps you feel better. It also most likely looks to pave the way for new MW2 Map packs that are rumored to be released in the next few months. Here are the details:
- Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized.
- Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry.
- Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s.
- Improved player collision removing cases of getting into geometry and ‘elevators’.
- Mouse latency tweaks for more mouse movement consistency. (PC-ONLY)
- Fixes to prevent various texture hacks (PC-ONLY)
- Fix to prevent various XP hacks, including the prevention of obtaining negative XP.
*You can look for it in the next few weeks if you are a ps3 or 360 owner.